Thinking about buying a home? There’s more to buying than meets the eye. We can help you through the Home Buying process. Here are some of the major things to consider.
- Choose an agent (Buyers Agent)*
- Determine where and what you want in a home
- Figure out how much you can afford**
- Get pre-approved for a mortgage
- Preview homes
- Make an offer to purchase
- Contingencies in place
- Contract acceptance
- Home Inspection
- Termite Inspection
- Hazard/Home Owners Insurance
- Contact utility companies
- Pre-Settlement Inspection
- Moving Day
*A Buyers Agent is an agent that works for you (the Buyer) as opposed to the seller. If you were to go to an open house or call a For Sale sign and talk with the Listing Agent that agent works for the Seller. You want an agent that will work and negotiate on your behalf.
**We know several of the areas Top Loan Officers. When you work with us we will set up a meeting so that we can determine: How much you afford, the best type of loan for you and the amount of cash that will be needed to purchase.